GRIT, GUTS & IMPACT - women's Weekend
Ladies - this weekend is for those of you who are dreamers, those who find yourselves ready to take a leap and explore your passion. We'll meet in an intimate cohort with other women in impact over the course of 3 days at our 35th Street coworking space. Get ready to not only explore your own passion, and your why, but to also be inspired by other women and their drive to make an impact. You'll come out of the weekend with inspiration, and a clear sense of next steps for your venture.
Join us and recharge with other women in impact! We have a few slots open for the weekend of April 26th.
Can't make it for the full weekend? Join us for the dinner and happy hour as we close up the weekend.
THE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE
DAY 1: GUTS
- Connect with your passion, and explore your why. Even if you've been at this for ages, this reset will help energize and re-focus you.
- Dig in and develop a story that ties your past journey to your future impact.
DAY 2: IMPACT
- Who are you reaching or empowering with your work? Explore the "who" and develop your messaging.
- Nobody likes research (well, almost nobody!) which is why we're going to tackle it together to help you identify your market.
DAY 3: GRIT:
- We'll unpack our adaptation of lean canvas, and we'll identify your goals and next steps.
- You know, an entrepreneur like you is made in times of testing, and vision is key. You'll leave with a strong vision for your impact.
schedule at a glance
We'll meet Friday, Saturday and Sunday at our space at 710 West 35th Street.
Dinner and drinks will be provided each day, we love to cook up delicious dishes here in our space!
We'll kick off the weekend with a festive back-yard happy hour and dinner with a larger group of entrepreneurs and creatives.
Friday 4.28: 5-8:30pm
Saturday 4.29: 11am-8pm
Sunday 4.30: 1pm-7pm
THE LOCAL GRASSROOTS TOUR
Over the weekend we'll also get out of the office and explore the many sides of an impact business, from the perspective of local grassroots entrepreneurs.
- Theater & Diversity in Entertainment
- Nonprofit Empowerment
- Civic Engagement
Grassroots Tour Featuring:
Hear from technology veteran and nonprofit innovator, Kathryn Englehardt-Cronk, Founder of MissionBox. She makes it look easy, but advancing in her field as a woman and building multiple ventures has taken lots of courage and tenacity.
Join us for a panel event on Saturday evening, hosted by SheSays ATX, featuring 4 local female social entrepreneurs.
Founder, Rebuilding Together Austin
Drop in on a weekend build project as Cindy Lee, Founder of Rebuilding Together Austin and her amazing team of volunteers work on 3 homes in East Austin. After you meet her, you'll realize just how much nonprofits and startups have in common.